Mr. Suraj S (Team Head)Mr. Suraj S (Team Head)
- Spoorthi S
- Nithin Kishore
- Shubam Agarwal
- Sourabh Kumar
Faculty advisors :
- Dr. B. Shadaksharappa (Prof & Head (CSE))
- Prof. M. Venkatesh Kumar
- Prof. Sowmya A M
Various Events Participation details:
- Participated in State Level Project Competition conducted by Adichunchanagiri Institute of Technology, Chikkamagaluru, Karnataka.
- Participated in National Level Project Competition conducted by Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Karnataka.
- Participatedin Project Expo organised by IEDC in association with Sairam College of Engineering, Bangalore.
Achievements of the Project:
- Team EduVista won 1st place in State Level Project Competition conducted by Adichunchanagiri Institute of Technology, Chikkamagaluru and awarded cash prize of Rs. 10,000.
- Team EduVista participated in the National Level Project Competition conducted by Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bangalore and selected as top 10 teams for the final round.
Brief description of the project:
- Augmented reality is a reality is enhanced digitally with the help of virtual objects that appear to be in our field of vision.
- Since anything can be done with augmented reality, one can create application that help students do practical experiments all at one place.
- The application will be mainly useful for students in learning process at any place with the app installed in their phone that makes students learn efficiently and practically.
- Students can learn by carrying out interaction through virtual objects and learning materials and help students actively interact in lab performing different experiments to increase their understanding and to make them learn rather than reading.
Social relevance of the project