Title of the Project: HEAD MOVEMENT
- Aishwarya M
- Rakesh Kumar Yadav G
- V K Manasa
Faculty advisors :
- Prof.Reji Thomas
- Prof. Pradeepa C
- Prof. Nisha M S
Brief description of the project:
Head band that is placed around the neck of the person as soon as he sits in the chair it will sense and it will be ON.
- The head band is wireless, and it operated using the RFID tag.
- All the modules are interfaced using the IoT.
- We have the microcontroller BCM 2835 it is interfaced with all the modules and starts to run.
- We have an LCD display which is used to display the information of the disables person.
- When the wheel chair falls it is detected using the accelerometer, and is there is any fluctuation in the temperature and all we get an alert message in the IoT app.
Social relevance of the project:
- Wheel Chair devices can ease the lives of many disabled people.
- Wheel Chairs are durable, adjustable and feature special seats with soft pads for orthopaedic patients.
- Growing elderly population, necessity of automated wheelchair for disabled people and high disposable income of people are the driving factors for the market growth.
Photographs of the project: