Title of the Project: KRUSHI ROBOTER
Team Leader: Ranjitha V(Team Head)
- Madhusudan R
- Ramya M
- Ranjith C
- Neetha Nayak
- Vrishab Sharma
Faculty advisors :
- Prof. Sowmya A M
- Prof. Arpitha
- Prof. Sowjanya
Various Events Participation details:
- Participated in National level Project Competition in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- Participated in State Level Competition in AMC College of engineering, Bangalore.
- Participated in Makers Fair organised by Karnataka Government, Bangalore.
- Participated in National Level Project Competition and Maker’s Fair in Jain University, Bangalore.
- Participated in National Level Project Competition organised by Nagarjuna College of Engineering, Bangalore.
- Participated in State level Project Competition in JSS college of Engineering, Bangalore.
Achievements of the Project:
- Secured 2nd place in AMC college of Engineering and rewarded cash prize of Rs.3000.
- Secured 1st place in Jain University and rewarded cash prize of Rs. 10000.00
- Secured 1st place in Nagarjuna college of engineering and rewarded cash prize of Rs.5000.00
Brief description of the project:
- Multipurpose irrigation vehicle that will be able to dig the Earth and so the seeds were cultivated.Robot is controlled by using android APPaccording to the control signal. The concept Image Processing is used to analyse the weeding process.
- Time Management.
- The application of new popular robotic technologies for agricultural guidance systems will augment the realization of agricultural vehicle automation in the future.
Photographs of the project: