Team Leader: Mr. Anoop(Team Head)
- Swetha B
- Princess R
Faculty advisors :
- Prof. Divya Prabha K N
- Prof. G Manjula
- Prof. P. Kalamani
- Prof. Manikandan
Various Events Participation details
- Participated in State Level Project Competition conducted by Veltech University Chennai, Tamilnadu.
- Participated in National Level Project Competition conducted by AMC College of Engineering, Bangalore.
- Participated in National Level Project Competition conducted by Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Karnataka.
- Participatedin Project Expo organised by IEDC in association with Sairam College of Engineering, Bangalore.
Achievements of the Project
- Team Olympus secured 4th place in State Level Project Competition conducted by Veltech University, Chennai, Tamilnadu.
- Team Olympus participated in the National Level Project Competition conducted by Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bangalore and selected as top 10 teams for the final round.
- Team Olympus secured 2nd place with cash reward of Rs.3000.
Brief description of the project:
Nivartaka is a multipurpose Unmanned Aerial Vehicle.
Quadcopter built using Bamboo Stick which is light and strong serves as an agriculture vehicle for spraying pesticides. Based on the points, drone is operated in a predefined path, completing the spray and returns to its original position.An Android application is designed to control the device, where the wave points are customized by the user/farmers.Drone carries the pesticides spraying tank, sprays the pesticides all over the farming land in the agriculture domain