RAIDERS ELECTRIC BIKE TEAM
Title of the Project:
RAIDERS ELECTRIC BIKE TEAM
- MONISSH BABU K (C)
- PURANDARRAJand MALLIKARJUN REDDY (VC)
- GEERA RAKESH KUMAR
- KARTHIK N
- KARTHIK J R
- KARTHIK B
- VARUN KUMAR
- MANISH KUMAR
- PAVAN KUMAR
- VISHNU VARMAN
- GURU GANESH
- M RAJA
- POOSA MADHUKARAREDDY
- KISHORE KUMAR
- BHAVYA SHREE.
- Prof. MUTHUVEL A
- Prof. ARUN KUMAR M R
- Prof. RAVI V ANGADI
Various Events Participation details:
- Participated in (RISC)-LPU E-bike Challenge held in April 2016 in Punjab.
- Participated in Vishnu E-moto Championship-2016held in September 2016 in Bheemavaram, Andhra Pradesh.
- Participated in Leo Motosports E-Bike Lightening Championship-2016 held in Coimbature.
- Participated in Asian E-bike Challenge held in march 2018 in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- Participated International Green Mobility Expo 2017
- Participated in Bangalore Mini Maker Fair 2016 and maker Fair 2017.
- Participated in ICT Academy student innovator award 2018 held in march 2018 in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Achievements of the Project:
- Won Overall Championship, Winners in endurance and autocross rounds in Vishnu E-moto Championship(VEMC) 2016 with Rs. 1 Lakh Cash Prize
- Secured 4th Position in Virtual Design out of 60 Teams in VEMC 2016.
- Overall 5th position, autocross 2nd position, Weight 4th positon and 3rd position in acceleration in (RISC)-LPU E-bike Challenge.
- Won overall Engineering Design Award with Rs. 10,000 cash prize in Leo Motorsports E-Bike Lightening Championship.
- Our team RAIDERS won Autocross Runners Up, Skid pad Runners Up, Best Safety Vehicle and Surprize Award titles with Rs.25000 cash Prize Asian Ebike challenge 2018.
- No 1 team in Karnataka in VEMC and RISC LPU EBC 2016 events.
- Won First prize in ICT Academy student innovator with cash prize of Rs.15000.
Brief description of the project:
Team RAIDERS – Electric Bike team
Think Green, Ride a Bike..!!
- It is an eco-friendly venture based upon Engineering Design and Manufacturing of Electric bike completely by the students.
- The main aim of the event is to generate the interest of the student in the field of eco-bikes, and to bring a new revolution in the field of biking which can be commercialized as a usable product for the future generation.
Social relevance of the project:
- Electric motorcycles are plug-in electric vehicles with two or three wheels powered by electricity.
- The electricity is stored on board in a rechargeable battery, which drives one or more electric motors.
- Electric bikes are an eco-friendly way of transportation. As there is ever growing population and pollution, it is important to control it, hence it is very necessary to GO GREEN using Zero emissive vehicle.
- Our main objective is to design a vehicle which is eco-friendly (non emission of pollutants) and economic as well.
- The weight of an electric bike is very less when compared to a commercial bike, plus the amount of toxins released into the atmosphere is completely avoided.
- The initial cost and the maintenance is also very less.
Photographs of the project: