Team Leader: Ms.Gowri Chandra N(Team Head)
- Chaithra G
- Bharadwaj B
- Kumudha M
- Dr. B. Shadaksharappa (Prof & Head (CSE))
- Prof. Raghavendra Rao B
- Prof. Shalini K V
Various Events Participation details:
- Participated in “SS12 age of innovation IEEE championship 2016 “ event was organised by, Shri Venkateshwara College of Engineering, Bengaluru.
- Participated in “Project Possibility SS12 age of innovation 2016“which is held on 26th & 27th September, in KCT Institute of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu.
- Participated In “ISTE State Level Student Symposium / Project Exhibition On Industrial “Internet Of Things” – 2k16.
- Participated In VISAI – 2017 7th International Project Competition And Exhibition, Chennai, Tamilnadu
- Participated in SMART PITCH AAKAAR 2017, IIT BOMBAY.
- Participated in Abdul Kalam Innovation “conducted by ICT Academy in association with Sri Sairam Engineering College, Chennai on 8th of April 2017.
- Participated and got selected for the final round in Karnataka Student Innovator Award conducted by ICT Academy in association with Venkateshwara College of Engineering, Bengaluru. 8th of Feb 2018.
Achievements of the Project:
- Team INFERNOsecured 1st place in the Competition (Preliminary round).
- Secured 3rd place in final round (All over Sub-Continent Level).
- Secured 3rd prize with cash reward of Rs. 5000.00 in the IIOT 2K16 event.
- Team INFERNO secured 1st place (infrastructure domain) in the Competition with cash reward of Rs. 10,000.
- Team INFERNO secured 6th place in IIT, Bombay.
- Got Selected for the final round in Karnataka Student Innovator Award 2018.
Brief description of the project:
- Intelligent and Smart Mobility.
- IOT provides new opportunities for making cities smarter.
- Project is designed for the effective Dry-Wet Collection using Embedded System.
- Responsible handling resources.
- Smart Waste Management as part of smart city concepts.
Social relevance of the project:
- Comparison with Current Solution: –
- Communication between the Infrastructure deployed in the city service operator.
- An embedded system and (IOT).
- Real time information about status of garbage segregation.
- Limiting labor and time allocation.
- Easy way collecting the waste.