WOMEN’S GOKART TEAM
Title of the Project:
SAIRAM WARRIORS WOMEN’S GOKART TEAM
- Miss. VIDYA M R (CAPTAIN)
- Miss. DIVYA G (VICE CAPTAIN)
- VIDYA M R
- DIVYA G
- SHYLA N
- BHAVYA SHREE R
- KAVYA V
- KAVYA N
- ANGALI V
- RAMYA G
- Prof. Muthuvel.A
- Prof. Harish Babu L
- Prof. Aruna R
- Prof. ArunaShanbhog
Various Events Participation details:
- Participated in Vishnu Karting Championship (VKC) 2017.
- Participated in National Level Sieger Karting Championship 2017.
- Participated in National Level IKC 2017-2018 from 12th January to 15th January 2018 in Maharashtra.
Achievements of the Project:
- SAIRAM WARRIORS (women’s Team) Won overall runners-up with Rs. 45,000 cash prize in Vishnu Karting Championship (VKC) 2017.
- Participated in National Level Sieger Karting Championship 2017 and won technical Inspection award with Rs.5000 cash Prize.
- Participated in National Level IKC 2017-2018 from 12th January to 15th January 2018 in Maharashtra
- Participated in National Level Sieger Karting Championship-2018 from 12th March to 18th March 2018 in Kakinnada , Andhra Pradesh under the captainship of Ms. Divya. Our team secured technical Inspection award with Rs.5000 cash Prize. Our Girls Team driver Divya continuously drove the vehicle for 2 hours along with all the boys’ vehicles without any problem. It was a good show in the event. Everyone talked about our Sairam warrior’s team.
- Participated in National Level IPC-2019 from 25th Sept to 29th Sept 2019 at Raghu Engineering College, Vizag, Andhra Pradesh under the captainship of Ramya G and Sahana H M. Our team secured Best women Empowerment and Best Design Poster award. Totally 27teams were registered for the event from different parts of India, out of which 18 teams shortlisted for the dynamic events. There were only two full women teams out of 18. Our drivers, Miss. Pooja and Miss. Kushi have driven the vehicle in all dynamic rounds competing with all the boys’ vehicles without any problem. It was a good show in the event. Everyone talked about our women’s team and E-tv Bharat has taken a special interview on our team, it has been telecasted on media.
- Prof. Harish Babu.L received grants of Rs 3,00,000/- from VTU to organize Workshop on design and fabrication of GO-KART vehicle(women) under TEQIP Cell 2019. Whole event was organised by Sairam Warriors
Brief description of the project:
Team RAIDERS – Electric Bike team
Think Green, Ride a Bike..!!
- It is an eco-friendly venture based upon Engineering Design and Manufacturing of Electric bike completely by the students.
- The main aim of the event is to generate the interest of the student in the field of eco-bikes, and to bring a new revolution in the field of biking which can be commercialized as a usable product for the future generation.
Social relevance of the project:
- The first and the most important advantage is the fact that you learn to control the car. Yes, by opting for go karting, you slowly but surely master the art of driving.
- It is an extremely fun activity for people of all ages. From children to grownups all enjoy this fun-filled activity. It is fun to see people of all age groups coming together, for this special sport, which binds everyone together.
Photographs of the project: